Terms & Conditions
The term Smoking Jacket or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor 314 Regents Park Road, Finchley, London, United Kingdom, N3 2LT. Our company registration number is 10458299 and we were registered in the United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Smoking Jacket LTD harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of this site. Smoking Jacket LTD is not liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this site, or from your reliance on any information contained in this site.
Smoking Jacket LTD will make all effort to show the colour of the product as close to reality as possible. However, the colours that appear on the screen can vary in accordance with the quality and/or settings of your computer monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of the actual garments.
Prices shown on the Website are in Pounds Sterling. Prices do not include delivery costs.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The Pound Sterling price of a product displayed on the Website at the time the order is accepted will be honoured, except in cases of obvious error.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Pounds Sterling, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction. All orders are placed with Smoking Jacket Ltd, which is a UK entity. Your card issuer or payment method provider may therefore apply other international bank charges. We have no control and cannot predict the amount of these charges. Please contact your issuing bank before placing your order if this applies to you.
The prices shown are per article. We reserve the right against obviously incorrect prices shown on website. We reserve the right to change prices and conditions without notice, therefore we recommend that you read through the terms & conditions again, when you next visit our site.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Google Pay and Apple Pay. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon despatch of your order. When you select the PayPal option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ to your PayPal account and review the total amount to pay before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once you click ‘Pay Now’ your transaction is complete and you will be returned to Smoking Jacket.
You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, we use security systems to encrypt your payment details, making it virtually impossible to breach.
You can save Credit Card details in your account and use them to complete future orders. For your security, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code at checkout. We receive authorisation to charge your account once the order is placed and the pending transaction will be settled upon despatch. For security and fraud prevention, all orders made with a credit or debit card are subject to authorization and our fraud team may ask for further details before an order is processed.
We have the right to cancel your purchase without prior notification. Examples of occasions we may choose to cancel your purchase are: your card details have been flagged by our fraud screening processes or are declined by our fraud screening processed.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.